Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have a toshiba satellite laptop.Everything on the screen is massive.How do I change the size back to normal?

Basically, my cats sat on my computer, touched some buttons, and now everything on the screen is huge. I'm assuming its a button on the keyboard that will change the size back. If anyone can help me I'd be so grateful. Thanks!I have a toshiba satellite laptop.Everything on the screen is massive.How do I change the size back to normal?
hello you ok ?

if you go to the start button bottom left,

left mouse click it.

now see the control panel left mouse click that as well,

now the apperance and themes left mouse click this too.

ok you should see a display icon with a small computer screen, if you left click this.

now you need to change display property settings by clicking on the settings tab then adjusting your screen size so its how it used to be before the cat helped you see everything bigger.

you will need to click apply and ok to save the settings then close all the boxes you opened by clicking the red top right crosses in xp.

iam not sure how to adjust the settings in vista !.

good luck and happy computing everyone

bluetooth wizard1[christopher.]I have a toshiba satellite laptop.Everything on the screen is massive.How do I change the size back to normal?
They may have hit the mousepad and right button together. Go to your desktop, right click, and go to (XP) properties or (vista) personalize.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend is having the same problem I have went into his settings and changed it all but it will not got back to normal. Any suggestions?

Post a Comment