Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My daughter changed the font size on my computer screen. How can I change it back??

My ten month old daughter pressed something on the keyboard. I have no idea what she did. Now I can barely read the words on the screen because they are so small. How can I change them back to regular size?My daughter changed the font size on my computer screen. How can I change it back??
go to VIEW up at the top right of your screen and look at the options pick Text sizing ..then you should fix the problem medium is the best one. hope i could helpMy daughter changed the font size on my computer screen. How can I change it back??
Hold down the control button then use the scroll on your mouse.

It should raise and lower the font. (On Windows)
don't care hahahahah
Go View - Text Size and pick something from there.



Kids have a talent for that sort of thing!
Right click on desktop%26gt;Properties. Select tab Appearance%26gt;Font size%26gt;Normal.
Go to the top of the screen and click on 'view' then down to 'text size' and choose the one you want.
You didn't give us enough info about the problem.

1.if the font size was changed in a typing program (Wordpad, Winword) then you will find on the top of the screen an option like font size and you need to set it to 12-14 or so.

2. if the fonts on your desktop(and other windows in the operating system) are small then you need to do this.

Right click on desktop =%26gt; properties =%26gt; appearance (tab)

there you need to change the font size to normal.

If non of them helped you use my yahoo ID and i will give you step-by-step help!

No comments:

Post a Comment